Thursday 14 July 2016

The Problem With Having FT Customer Service Officers

Me: Hi, I am redeeming Philips Epilator, model number  6420, but it's not available at Courts CWP and Courts Lot1. Can I know if you have the stocks at all?

FT: What's the issue with the epilator, M'am?

Me: No.  I am trying to redeem the epilator but it's not available at Courts CWP and Courts Lot1. I would like to know if you have the stock for it.

FT: Oh, you ordered it online?

Me: (with worn-out patience) No! I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE THE STOCK!

FT: Oh, Oh ... Let me check for you, M'am.

(4 min later)

FT: M'am, you can find the epilator at (this and that place)...

Me: No. I can only redeem it at Courts but it's not available at Courts CWP and Lot1. I want to know which Courts has this product.

FT: You can find it at supermarkets and ...

Me: No. My letter SAYS that I can only redeem it at Courts but there's no stock at Courts CWP and Courts Lot1. I want to know which Courts has it.

FT: Let me check ...

(2 min later)

FT: What is Courts, M'am?

Me: (outraged) !!! It's a SUPERSTORE, a furniture and electronics superstore.

FT: Can I have the spelling for 'Courts'?

Me: (can't believe what I heard) ??? Huh??? Sorry?

FT: Can I have the spelling for 'Courts'?

Me: (clarify) Are you asking how to spell 'Courts'?

FT: Yes.

Me: (resigned) Never mind ... *click*


I had experienced one round of disappointment at the abovementioned Courts outlet and I had to go through an exasperating and time-wasting experience with a Filipino customer service officer who did not know what 'Courts' is!

Can we have locals back, please?

No comments: