Thursday 12 June 2014

Nice Lady from Grohe Spa

I wrote a letter to Grohe to commend Lena from Grohe Spa at Marina Square.

(I don't just complain complain, okay? I give credit where it is due also, okay?)

After Irene from Heritage told me that many customers complained about the thermostat of the Grohe rainshower as ineffective, I was worried.

The next thing I did was to clear my doubt with the place I bought my product from.

So I called Grohe Spa and asked the lady who picked up the phone.

She said it was not true at all. Nobody complained to them about the thermostat.

She asked me who told me all these, and when I told her, she said that these shops were Grohe dealers who did not send their salespeople for training, so they wouldn't know what the Grohe staff knew.

I asked her if what another salesperson at Grohe IMM told me was true: the temperature of the water from the rainshower depends on the storage heater.

She said it was not true again.

She explained that the plumber needs to calibrate the thermostat so that the temperature of the water matches the temperature indicated on the thermometer.

She believed that those customers who complained did not know that they had to get the plumber to calibrate the thermostat.

She also said that if my plumber did not know how to install the rainshower, she could get their Grohe plumber to install for me. The installation cost would be $150.

I thanked her and asked for her name.

Today, when I told my plumber that the thermostat had to be calibrated. He claimed he knew how to.

However, when I told him again as he was fixing the rainshower together, he said I could calibrate it myself too! He said that he couldn't possibly come to my house to turn the thermostat for me every day!

I got a shock and called Lena again. I told her what the plumber told me, that he did not need to calibrate the thermostat, and asked if she would speak to the plumber for me. She kindly acceded and explained to the plumber how to do it.

Very nice, right?

I am impressed.

No comments: