Thursday 26 June 2014

Day 18 - Tiling of Box-Up at Common Bathroom & the Unprofessional Painting

Ah Huat returned to tile the box-up.
His tiling is not perfect, but I think it's good.


The painter came too!

Unfortunately, the 'professional' painter is not very professional.  The painting is poorly done.

He even painted a patch of dunno-know-what on the wall that he should not be painting, and got his paint on walls that he should not have painted!

Sigh!

Our dear Dorothy called me and repeatedly shouted that I must not get the painter to paint extra,"Must charge!"

I think I can do better than your painter lah. Don't worry. I also don't dare to ask him to paint more.

The L-box that was torn was repaired and made er ... quite-good. Can still see the joints though.

Dorothy said that ALL THE WORKERS complained about me looking at them work, giving them STRESS.

I thought I should since I am in the house anyway, so that I could correct them immediately if they are not doing it the way I wanted. The only one that I didn't watch was Creative Plumbing, and look what kind of STRESS the young boss gave me!

In any case, I don't think that ALL THE WORKERS complained about me. Xiao Hei and his worker were doing work in our master bedroom and the door was always closed. How did I look at them do work?

The only person I happened to look at most of the time was Ah Huat as he was in my house for 6 days!

I don't think it's wrong to look at the workers do work. I don't have all the time in the world to keep looking at them anyway.

I don't know what Dorothy's intention was to say something like that. 

Perhaps I would find out in due course, or maybe I may never find out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
Care to share how is the condition of your tiling with box up to the toilet pipe.

Thanks 😊

Rain said...

Hi,

The condition is still great. Dorothy's tiling workmanship has stood the test of time. Although there were some unhappiness here and there during the reno process, I think it's fair to say that Dorothy's workmanship was not shoddy. https://www.facebook.com/In-Lookz-Home-Pte-Ltd-101247371763653/ Her facebook page isn't the most updated but her contact number is still valid.