Monday 16 June 2014

Day 10 - Hacking of the Common Bathroom

The Indian who hacked my master bedroom bathroom did the hacking of my common bathroom, all by himself.
The tile-drilling machine

By 12pm ...

The plumber came in to connect the pipes so that there was water running to the master bedroom bathroom.

Despite the bigger size of the common bathroom, the guy managed to complete hacking and clearing the bathroom by 6 plus in the evening.

By the time the guy was done with his job, the house was covered with a layer of dust everywhere!

I had a hard time wiping the floor, platform and tables. I must have been crazy to do up the bathrooms with us living in!

I am hoping that the tiling would not be so bad. I can't imagine myself wiping the floor and sweating like a melting ice every day for the next one week!

No comments: