Wednesday 8 January 2014

Missing Paris

I was at Takashimaya the other day when I walked past a Laduree boutique on the Level 2.

As it turned out, there was another counter at Level 1. I got some for Coco as she is a huge fan of macarons and she concurs with the review that Laduree makes the 'most delicious macarons in the whole world'.

From the top: Salted Caramel, Rose, Salted Caramel (again, because Coco loves it to bits!), Strawberry Candy Marshmallow, Chocolate, Orange Blossom.

Of all, Strawberry Candy Marshmallow was the only one Coco tried for the first time. And her verdict? 'Delicious!'

I am not a fan of macarons as I don't have a sweet tooth, but I tried the Orange Blossom and thought it was good!

A box of 6 for $32. Very expensive I would say. I got the same number of macarons with a bottle of 8 euro Evian water at 22.40 euro in Paris Champs Elysees!


No comments: