Sunday 13 January 2013

Frustrated with Blogspot

I have been having a lot of problems with blogspot.

First, I couldn't upload pictures anymore because it said that I have used up all my storage, so I paid more than $3 every month just so that I could continue to upload pictures.

However, much to my disappointment, I realised that after I made the payment, uploading of pictures has been tortoise-slow. It's like 5 or 10 minutes per picture?

So I decided to save my unfinished post and tried to upload pictures the next time.

Today, when I decided to upload pictures, it's worse! I am prompted to 'select a file' and that 'You can upload JPG, GIF or PNG files'. Nonsense. There is no button for me to open my folders or pictures, much less 'select' and 'upload'!

I am starting to get frustrated with blogspot. Arghhh!

No comments: