Monday 2 April 2012

A Glimmer of Hope for the Mother

For some reason, I picked up a free copy of My Paper at the MRT station as I was making my way home today.

Usually, I don't care for free papers because I am of the belief that 'no good thing comes free'.

Then I saw this


I was quietly excited - you would know how it feels like if you have ever wanted to scream out of excitement yet repress it for fear that the hope dashes.

I saw the potential of the opening of the film-studio of Hogwarts as a possible motivation for Coco to study hard for her upcoming life-threatening, all-encompassing, future-at-stake exam.

I am going to show it to her today. I am going to promise her a trip to the studio if she does well enough. I am just so excited about it :)

More can be read about it here.

No comments: