Friday 16 December 2011

The Relationship between Technophobia and Fingers

I've been lazy in downloading pictures from my camera ie. plugging into the USB port, waiting for the pictures to load, selecting the pictures one by one, saving them into different folders, then uploading them onto Facebook and blog are quite a hassle sometimes. And I have this tremendous fear of crashing my computer by loading too many pictures onto it. Already, it's running fairly slow and when I edit in photoshop, it lags.

Just yesterday, I was playing Zuma Blitz on the computer and suddenly, the fan in the CPU was making alot of noise. William asked me to shut down the computer immediately for fear of it crashing.

Talking about fear of computer crashing, I once read an article about people whose index fingers are longer than their ring fingers tend to have technophobia. They have a fear when using computers or technological products.

I have been asking my sisters, William and a friend about the comparative length of their fingers, and true enough, all their ring fingers are longer than their index, while mine has index longer than ring.

I have a feeling that most people's ring fingers are longer than their index since technophobia plagues only a minority.

No comments: