Monday 24 October 2011

Food Tasting

For the glutton that I am, I 'volunteered' myself to go for the food tasting for my youngest sister's wedding banquet at the end of the year.

I even reminded my brother-in-law that he should not leave me out for the food tasting session nearer to the date.

 We were directed to a room that consisted of two ten-seater tables for food tasting.

It felt a little awkward to be in a room with at least ten other people whom we did not know. There was awkward silence from time to time and making sure that the other table of guests could not hear what we were talking about.

 The little one with her napkin tied around her neck, looking mighty pleased.
 The food!
We were pleased with the portion. However, we felt thirsty after most dishes - a hint of too much seasoning or MSG

 It would be weird not to include The Couple in this post
After the food tasting, running happily towards us

No comments: