Wednesday 12 January 2011

Dreamt of her again

I dreamt of my English Boss sending me an sms.

I can't recall the exact message, but it was something about her not being able to be in school that day and getting me to do something, as usual.

In the dream, I was half-relieved and half-suspicious about the sms. I wondered if the sms was really sent by her. If it was, it would be great because it would mean she was well. If it wasn't, her husband was probably the one who sent the sms, but he did not have to do that.

It was a short dream nonetheless.

Today is the day she will be discharged from the rehabilitation centre and returned to her mother's place to be taken care of as no further treatment will be provided from the hospital. I heard from colleagues that her baby will be taken care of by her mother-in-law so that it will not overload her mother. I hope she gets to see her baby very frequently. Mothers have this belief that our own babies can spur us to do well, in whatever situation we may be in. I hope that a miracle can happen as she sees her baby by and by, because it will take a miracle for her to be recovered quickly.

No comments: