Tuesday 14 December 2010

Loving Old Looks

I was googling for ways to create vintage pictures.

So far, I haven't come across one that really satisfies my criteria of being vintage or classic. For some reason, 'vintage' is an arbitrary term. It is defined differently through different eyes.

Then it occurred to me that perhaps I could improve the pictures I previously took before my strobes arrived.

With some disguise from the vignette and colour tweaks to cover up the uneven lighting, I managed to recreate some pictures that I can't wait to send for printing!

A few forum mothers I have on my facebook actually asked where I took my kids for the photoshoot. I feel flattered and excited that there are people who think the pictures have a hint of professionalism to them.

Photoshop is indeed powerful!

From this

to this

From this

to this

No comments: