Wednesday 8 December 2010

It's Christmas Again

Four years of collecting of Christmas ornaments sure have paid off. The result is a stunning and glamourous tree.

What I bought each year:

First year - the 7 feet Kodiak tree and purple ornaments.
Second year - decided to change to a gold themed tree and bought all ornaments gold.
Third year - gold ornaments again, but limited to each item to one purchase for uniqueness' sake.
Fourth year - gold ornaments again, but decided to have them in pairs as suggested by Coco. Discovered that red and gold go very well indeed. Will KIV red-and-gold theme.




The red and gold ornament that sways me to the potential new theme

This Christmas, I have decided on whether we are going to have a Christmas dinner (we are), the venue (my place) and date and time (the very Christmas day and evening).

I am going to decide on the caterer and menu early too so that I get to eat the roast lamb leg this year. And to make the dinner really Christmasy!

No comments: