Saturday 23 October 2010

Desire turned Dream

Like I said in one of my latest posts, I have put up my blinds for sale online.

This morning, I dreamed of a couple coming down to my place to check out the blinds. They were very thorough and were especially particular about the transparency of the blinds. They used various devices to poke at my blinds to see if they would let in too much light.

After checking repeatedly, they were happy with the blinds and paid the original price of the blinds to me. I remembered we agreed on half the price instead, but since the guy wanted to pay me the full sum, I gave him back a hundred and he was happy that he got a bargain.

When I woke up, I looked at my blinds. They were, and are, still standing outside my bomb shelter.

They are custom-made. I doubt I will sell them off that easily. But nevermind, I'll keep them anyway.

No comments: