Saturday 3 July 2010

Crappy favourite colour talks

I had a sudden realisation that I keep looking, and buying, things in brown. Brown bag, brown wristlet, brown clothes ... I wanted to buy a pair of baby's shoes in brown too!

I ran a check to find out what loving brown says about me and this is what I found:

Your Favorite Color Says You're Loyal
Solid - Stable - Dependable
Masculine - Comforting - Responsible
Unwavering - Mature - Realistic

'Masculine'???? That's rubbish! I'm far from 'solid', 'unwavering' and 'realistic' too! And at my age, I guess I'd better be 'mature', whether I like it or not.


I used to love light blue too, so I might as well check for it:

Your Favorite Color Says You're Tender
Emotional --- Affected --- Sensitive
Peaceful --- Tranquil --- Connected
Spiritual --- Experimental --- Deep

I'm not 'spiritual', 'experimental' or 'deep'. Rubbish!!!

'Peaceful' and 'Tranquil' are fine. I don't like to quarrel.


I recently bought a few things in bright pink, so I wonder if it's anything in me that's inclined to like pink:

Your Favorite Color Says You're Happy
Blissful --- Content --- Romantic
Idealistic --- Expressive --- Artistic
Funny --- Quirky --- Individualistic

Utter RUBBISH!!!

No comments: