Saturday 27 March 2010

Search words to my blog

One of the searches that led to my blog was 'Can Dr William Tan have sex'.

I can't help but think that the person who did the search must be rather sex-obsessed.

The newspaper articles were about his credibility being doubted, based on what Dr Chee had reported him on.

William Tan had insisted that he shared a romantic relationship with Dr Chee and claimed they had sex so as to prove that the money Dr Chee 'lent' him was a love gift.

But what struck the searcher immediately was obviously the sex factor.

Yes, I do admit that I did wonder how they had sex for a fleeting moment, but it didn't come across to me as so pertinent that I need to run a search on it.

The wonders of a human brain. Or should I say '一种米养百种人' ('All kinds of people exist on the surface of this earth')?

No comments: