Friday 26 February 2010

Homecooked Dinner Makes Me Happy

After a 10-hour day at work, when I came home yesterday, I still felt quite energetic. And my mother was around. I was inspired to do some cooking with the help of my mother when I saw I still had the white button mushrooms I bought from NTUC over the weekend. To persuade her to help me out, I told her Coco and I missed her cooking. :)

I took my mother to the nearest NTUC and did our marketing. I'm amazed that she could cook up dishes using just ginger! No garlic or shallots!

We had threadfin fillet with ginger and button mushroom, soy sauce chicken mid joints (with sliced button mushroom) and chye sim with oyster sauce. All homecooked!

Yummy!

But I got tired right after I put the fish to steam: I went to the room to look in on Baby and lie down on the bed involuntarily! I didn't even realise I was tired. My body did!

After finishing the dinner, and playing with Baby till William came home at 9.30pm, I knocked out while I was helping Coco with her homework!

Whew!

No comments: