Sunday 31 January 2010

Swensen's Yishun continued

We went to Swensen's Causeway Point yesterday, and I realised that the branch at Yishun is indeed horribly lousy. The waitress even got my sundae wrong. I told her I wanted a Ring-a-ding-a-ling, which looks like this:


but she gave me Coit Tower, which looks like this:

I actually wanted to retrieve the menu to check if I had really got it wrong because the sundae came with an order receipt which said 'Ding', and the waitress said,"Ring-a-ding." as she passed me the sundae. Moreover, I don't take fruits with ice-cream since I find them uncomplementary of each other, but the usual wet-blanket William insisted that it's indeed what I ordered.

I just took it as my mistake and downed it, but I was quietly sure that it was the waitress' mistake. After all, she got my order wrong twice before that.

So upon verification on the menu at Causeway Point branch, I confirm that the service at Swensen's Yishun indeed sucks.

And they had the cheek to keep the 10% service charge. Yeesh!

No comments: