Monday 7 December 2009

Visiting List

While the kids are still sleeping in, I decided to blog more before I'm held hostage.

I haven't done much with the kids this hol. Primarily because they are down with flu, cold, fever (Baby) and wheezing and cough (Coco).

Reading other mummies' blogs make me realise there are quite a few places that I'd wanted to visit with the kids. I better list them down first:

1) The Wave Bridge
2) The Marina Barrage
3) Sentosa
4) Orchard Road for Xmas Lighting

Tentative others:
5) Tree top walk (as I just discovered)

Actually, when I re-looked at the visiting list above, I thought the order should be reversed ie. Orchard Road goes first and the Wave Bridge last. It's exactly how I want it to be!

I'll have to be patient and wait for their sicknesses to clear up.

No comments: