Tuesday 25 August 2009

A worry wart

I sort of regretted after I did my last post.

I thought it made me very vulnerable to malicious evil lurkers and unkind criticisms. I thought about locking up the blog for private access.

I thought about locking up certain posts.

Then it dawned on me how silly I've been.

I created an online diary meaning to record my thoughts, frustrations, vent-outs, happy moments etc and to share them with strangers in the virtual world.

At the same time, I expose myself to all sorts of threats. I could lose my job if there's any malicious character lurking around here. Worse, if the bitches I met in NIE chance upon this and cast it in a bad light.

I asked myself if it's worth all the anxiety and worry to make myself so vulnerable.

Then I decided to throw caution to the wind and not fret over it so much.

Afterall, I'm not Xiaxue - darn, I don't even remember if this is the actual name of that celebrity blogger, or Dawn dunno-what.

I don't have an exciting or interesting blog for the sake of a wide readership. I mean I really don't have, not so much as I don't want.

I'm not as avid as some people in posting up pictures or as linguistic as some blogger friends.

90 percent of the time, it's 'I, me and myself', my thoughts about my own stuff, mundane stuff somemore.

So I won't worry about it for the time being. :)

No comments: