Tuesday 25 August 2009

Sembawang Park

We went to Sembawang Beach last Saturday.

It used to be quite forsaken because the water was dirty and polluted. Nothing was fantastic except for the lack of crowds. But when we went there last Sat, it was a different sight. Many were there. The water has been cleared of alot of debris and the beach doesn't seem dirty now.

Coco, as usual, loved the beach. Took her spade and pail to dig the sand. Come to think of it, I didn't look at what she made last Saturday. She was engrossed in digging her sand while I, taking pictures of her and Baby.

I made her wear a pettiskirt, hoping to take some smashingly, breathtaking beach pictures and pave my way to be a children photographer.

Alas! I found out that I have a long way to go before I can be even competent in using my D90.
Coco giving me her standard shot
Baby at the bus-stop, hitting the fat pillar-block.

Baby getting her first shot with her sister done when we reached the beach
Coco relishing the gentle waves running through her feet

"Mummy, can I take off the pettiskirt? You'll scold me if I dirty it."
Baby chasing the traumatised, run-like-crazy pigeons
Looking out at the beach
The industrious sand-digging girl

Enjoying the sea

Still digging ...

Digging her mouth
The scenery
Beaulieu House
The people
The three starfish Coco harvested and had to let go because "they belong to the nature"
The playground
Baby's first time on a swing

"Go, Baby!"



She looks like she's having fun
"Whee!"
"My turn now!"







The enthusiastic sister who wants to emulate William

"She looks tired ..."

No comments: