Sunday 19 April 2009

Connecta and Pettiskirts reviews

I got the Connecta yesterday afternoon!

At first look, I was a little disappointed as I felt that the material would be too warm for Baby and me. It feels like a little felt on the inside where Baby is wrapped. And when I tied it up on myself, I felt that there were too many straps left dangling around, unlike the Chicco carrier my sister passed down to me.

After using it today, I like it for its lightweight. I don't feel that it's rigid like the Chicco carrier. It's a bit warm, but I should think it's still fine. I can see myself using it quite often. Very easy to use, although I still need some help to buckle it up. Above all, I like the floral pattern on it. My fifth sister thought it's pretty.

I also got the pettiskirts yesterday. Thanks to my youngest sister's boyfriend who lives in Jurong West! He's really very nice. Not only did he help to pick up the skirts, he also delivered them to my place and after that, sent Coco and I to my IT HOD's daughter's wedding.

The pettiskirts caught the eyes of the little girls we walked past in the malls. One indian girl was talking to her parents when Coco walked by and she pointed at Coco's skirt, shouting,"Ah Ma! Ah Ma!" She was trying to get her parents to look at the skirt. Another Malay girl's eyes followed the skirt wherever Coco went.

The skirts are truly gorgeous! I don't have another word for it. I would want to wear them if I were much much younger. I love them so much I change my mind about giving one of them to my niece. I saw another bulk purchase on pettiskirts, albeit from another source, and enquired on them. Unfortunately, the person in charge is offering me a higher price than the bulk purchase price. I replied her to try my luck to see if she could offer me the bulk purchase price.

No comments: