Sunday 1 February 2009

Economic crisis worries

Honestly, I haven't really experienced the effects of the economic crisis yet, except that my year-end bonus suffered quite a bit.

I'm still buying things off the internet. I bought off 3 pettiskirts ie. for Coco, Baby and my cousin's daughter as a gift, which I really think would delight her when she sees it.

Now I'm eyeing a Fisher Price bouncer.

The phrase "Enjoy your baby" is so true - when you still enjoy an income while taking care of the baby though.

I'm quite worried for my brother though. He's not been able to secure a job despite going for interviews. I think it's because he's too much of an introvert. Employers don't seem to delight in introverts for some reason. I guess employers do want all-talk-and-no-action people rather than work-hard-till-I-die people because the former would bootlick and say all the good stuff they want to hear while the latter don't know the art of flattery.

No comments: