Monday 2 February 2009

Baby's stuff review and CNY

I'm so glad I bought the Fisher Price Rainforest cot mobile. The baby is entertained for 18 minutes when I need to do my own things for a while. Of course I don't expect her to be mesmerised by the mobile all the time. Sometimes she wants people to be around her to appreciate the mobile together with her. It's amazing!

Using the word 'appreciate' is not an overstatement. She coos and squeals as the mobile rotates. She looks at the creatures on the mobile intently and is totally interested in them.

The swing is also a worthy purchase. She loves the swing. She actually smiles at me when I put her in the swing even before it starts going about its action. When she's tired, and even when she's not, the swing lulls her to sleep with its motion.
Sleeping in her pink netted bouncer ...
I totally love this picture I took after one of her baths!I took her back to Malaysia for Chinese New Year.

This is the siblings' pic:

I placed her side by side with my cousin's precious son:

"Who's this??? Why in the world are we put together?"

Precious son's father,"Come, take a picture together!"
"Ooops!"
"Hai ya! This is so irritating!"

Baby with a glum look ...

"Lemme outta here!!! WAAAAA .... ...!!!"

Baby,"I didn't even say anything about you outraging my modesty."

No comments: