Thursday 8 January 2009

Baby's stuff

I bought the Fisher Price Rainforest Cot Mobile for the baby.
Some smart cookie created the demo link for the cot mobile, which in my opinion is a very good idea. It gives people a preview into the item and people who'd wanted to buy it will almost certainly buy it after seeing how it works.

I love the mobile myself. It's very colourful and the creatures are oh-so-cute. And on top of the spinning creatures, the leaves flap up and down which add to the movement. The only con is the volume. I thought it's abit too soft.

I was hesitant about getting it first hand as it's very pricey for a mobile - $99 after discount. I'd sourced for it on singaporemotherhood but later decided to get a brand new one in case I'm disappointed by second-hand products. I got the baby a pink netted rocker, but apparently, the seller didn't tell me about the flaw of the product - she removed one of the metal rods meant to stabilise the rocker.

I also got the baby a Fisher Price Open-Top Swing from the same place.

The baby apparently enjoys the swing very much. She's often lulled to sleep in the swing.

No comments: