Sunday 3 August 2008

Final decision

I've decided to divorce him.

The last smses we exchanged, he actually threatened me with divorce, citing the reason that I always accuse him of betting and gambling when he has 'quit long ago'. Then what was he doing at the betting booth counter collecting money for just the other day?

He has decided that I'm such an idiot that he could stand at the betting booth and shout at me,"I did not buy bets!!!"

And I found out more about his debts. He borrowed another big sum of money from a credit institute without repaying the banks with it. Then where did the money go?

His grandfather is always hounding after me because he defaults on repaying his grandfather.

I'm pregnant. And haven't got a thing for the baby. I haven't even got a name for the baby. Now I have to think of what to do about the father's particulars on her birthcert. And I had to clean up his backside for him when the reno loan bank called me up.

It's crazy.

I can't go on like this anymore.

What did he marry me for? To help him clear his debts while he continues to indulge in gambling and betting - it is becoming clear to me.

No comments: