Sunday 20 April 2008

Studio pic and Oscar test

We got our studio pics back last Thursday.

I travelled all the way to Somerset to Studioloft to get the pics. After some struggles and contemplation, I decided to get it over and done with once and for all - I bought all originals back for $250.

Coco and me

See my tummy? I wasn't even pregnant yet. I had grown so meaty.

Oh, I went for the Oscar test after weeks of daily struggle. I decided to get it over and done with to end the agony. Dr Ang was good. He only jabbed me once and my imagination or memory of my experience with KK Hospital must have exaggerated the pain. It wasn't as painful as I'd thought it would be. I guess the results are ok since he didn't call me up personally.

I'd read a thread on Singaporemotherhood on the agony over Oscar test. Most of them in the thread receive negative results from the test and they had to go for an amnio. It was so traumatising for them when they could have saved that $1300 since the babies were normal. And it had to take them two different sort of tests to determine that their babies were normal. I think I would cry my heart out if I have to go for an amnio. I've seen how huge that needle was on TV. I think I would have fainted before the needle go into my tummy.

No comments: