Saturday 26 January 2008

Peace reigns

On Wednesday, I went back to that darn class with a vengeance.

The moment I stepped into that class, I pointed to those few rascals, including a girl, and asked them to sit at the back of the classroom, because 'I don't want to see your face!"

It was peace and quiet for me for the last two days. :)

I believe in according respect to people who deserve it. And I believe that I should first show others respect if I want respect from others. But these kids have not given me the respect that I deserve although I've been respectful to them. So off they go.

The bag-boy is starting to like me. He's realised that I don't blacklist him like some teachers do. And I'm impartial. I scold whoever gives trouble, even the monitor and monitress. I don't accuse him of things he didn't do. He doesn't have alot of mood swings in my class compared to my colleague's. A colleague was surprised that he is willing to do work even.

He's not stupid. I feel that he probably believes that he's incapable of learning, and that's why he gives up without trying. I hope I can motivate him to be on the fringe of passing at least.

No comments: