Friday 4 January 2008

Hmphf!!!

All of a sudden, the number of visitors leapt, well, considering that I'm just about the only visitor to my own blog, the number does look significant to me. It turned out that my post MC King comes under some sort of furious search today, because the celebrity MC King passed away suddenly this afternoon.

Well!

Would like to air my grouse about my job obviously.
I'm quite, ok, it's 'very', upset about what transpired during yesterday's Contact Time. We were told that childcare leave ought to be 'planned' and not applied on the same day that you take it. I'm shocked to hear this and couldn't believe my ears because in all honesty, I've tried so hard not to take childcare leave. For goodness' sake! Kids fall sick almost every other day and we only have 5 miserable days of paid childcare leave. And who can predict or anticipate if his kid would have a fever surging at 39.8 degree celsius the next morning?!! I think it's preposterous and highly ridiculous to expect us to 'plan' for childcare leave. I'm thoroughly, positively upset!

What followed was: we are not supposed to apply for urgent private affair leave or take MC on Monday and Friday, reason being it would give us long weekends!!!

I think it's unreasonable. Plain unreasonable. Pathetic job, man!

No comments: