Wednesday 26 December 2007

Christmas 2007

We didn't manage to attend any Christmas service. By the time we reached Lighthouse Woodlands, it was bursting with people. Even the basements were fully occupied. So we went to catch the movie 'National Treasure' instead. Cliched but entertaining nonetheless.

This year, we went to my fifth sister's place for our Christmas dinner.

Nevertheless, this is our Christmas tree. We just added a few gold coloured ornaments on top of the purple ones we bought last year. I experimented with the Scenes in the camera and found that the Aquarium mode made the tree look most romantic and glam:



















The Christmas tree at my fifth sister's place (with lots of presents under it):

The spread (bbq chicken wings, satay, fried bee hoon, honeyed cheese bacon, sushi, agar-agar made by Coco, logcake):

The people:

(from left: Coco, Shan, Dawn, Me, Ma, Na, Qing, with Xavy at the bottom)

The sisters (with 'glowing' faces):

The kids:

Dawn & Bro:

Melvin & Qing:


Mother & me:
Father & me:

The kids with their presents:


The kids waited for a long time before they could open their presents. Xavy cried after he'd asked to open his presents for the umpteenth times (poor thing!). When they finally unwrapped their presents, smiles were all over them.

('Santa gave me this present!!! I wrote my wish on a wishing star that I would get this!')Before she slept, she asked me, and rationalised at the same time,"How did Santa break into the house? If he breaks into the house, then he's like a burglar."

No comments: