Saturday 22 December 2007

Scary dreams

I keep getting scary dreams these few months.

Some months before, I kept dreaming about someone trying to rape me.

Recently, I keep dreaming about escaping. Not necessarily me doing the escaping. I dreamt that two women were trying to escape from some people who were trying to harm them. And they went into this machine, supposedly an oven that makes sausages. They were sure that the machine was dormant and they wanted to escape through the oven. But halfway through, the machine started working, and both of them went through the process of being floured, splashed with water, and eventually a heat rush. Before the dream ended with the two of them thrown into a huge pile of sausages, the younger girl turned around to give me a look of utter dispair and seemed to blame me for not helping her.

I woke up frightened.

No comments: