Sunday 16 December 2007

Look who goes to the forum

It's unbelievable. I chanced upon a thread in singaporebrides started by William:
http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/5/550130.html?1192679412.

In it, he was griping about how his wife chats non-stop and ignores how he feels. It's quite amusing how the other forummers read his situation with a pinch of salt. I'm very surprised that they didn't gang up with him to scold me, or blame me, except for one who made that stupid suggestion to him, which he actually adopted and infuriated me.

I think I might join in the fun and let the forummers have a more 'balanced' view of the situation. :)

It's interesting how he puts the situation across to the outsiders ie. the way he paints me, the victim he portrays himself as, the scenario. For almost everything that he says, I feel as though I have another side of the story to tell.

No comments: