Thursday 8 November 2007

Home Decor Survivor

Home Decor Survivor contacted me yesterday afternoon to tell me that they are coming over in the night to take detailed pictures for their reference.

They were two young ladies who briefed us on the procedures should we get selected. It was then that I realised this was only the second round of selection.

I hope we get chosen and I hope we get Bryan Wong. :)

I hate to confess negatively, but honestly, I think we have a relatively low chance in winning because of our flat's layout. On top of that, the study forms part of the living room and it's so messy. Although we have a platform, which another nearby flat also has, I'm very sure theirs is not as rudimentary as ours. Ours can be described as 'rustic' at best, and 'incomplete' at worst. But well, it's better than not having any chance at all.

No comments: