Monday 4 June 2007

Backlog on Christmas 2006

Had edited my first Christmas posting to add in the food pics, but realised that it's quite a pain. To avoid complications, I've decided to just backlog on the occasion:

The Christmas tree ...



William and Coco had unanimously asked for a 'purple' Christmas tree, so I went out and bought purple deco stuff to embellish the tree. It made me realise that a bigger tree also means higher expenditure for the decoration items. I had insisted on a 7 feet tree as I wanted to live out my fantasy of a 'real' Christmas tree ('real' as in 'huge and majestic-looking' as seen on cartoons on TV). The fairy lights also look miserable on the huge tree. I'll probably get another string of fairy lights to brighten up the tree this year.

More pics on the spread ...






It's the first time we had a potluck for an accasion. It was a really quite last-minute decision to celebrate Christmas this way. A few sms exchanges and we were on our way to decide who brings what to the party.
We had a great time feasting, and the kids had a great time opening up their presents.

No comments: