Monday 7 May 2007

First day at work

I'm giving Coco Chinese spelling as I type this.
Today is my first day at the school I'm posted to. The people seem nice and helpful, remind me of those I first met at UPS. Met an old friend who did practicum at the same school as I too.
But my feet's condition is horrible. The new heels cut into my skin and I had to stand for the whole day. Really painful. I bore with the pain until I reached the flats near my place and took off the heels and walked bare-footed. Couldn't take it anymore.
My father, William and Coco were aghast at the condition of my feet.

I'm given a P2 as a form class. Sigh. P2 again. And it's afternoon session. My name must have this afternoon look. I never fail to be posted to the afternoon session - for both practs, for my first permanent posting to UPS, and now this school.

No comments: