Thursday 31 May 2007

Butterflies in my stomach

Results are slated to be out next week. Rumours have it that they will be out on Monday instead of the official Friday.

I feel quite jittery lately. Had prayed that I will accept whatever that's given. Through all the things I've experienced in life, I've started to believe that many things are 'destined'. If not because of certain things or events that took place, I would not behave in a certain way or end up at a certain place. I think it's all amazing. I believe that even if I don't get the second class upper honours that I so desire, I am sure that it's because there're other things instored for me in future.
Read a friend's blog. She was talking about whether to get a Masters as many of her colleagues are doing it. She's sure that she will not do it unless she's really interested in a subject of study.

For me, I know I will not. Not for the time being when my marriage is facing bouts of challenges, when Coco needs me in her physiological and psychological developments. I want to learn a variety of dishes to make her chubbier and healthier-looking. I want to be there for her when her friend laughs at her for not being as rich as the rest of her friends. I want to coach her in her studies to help her excel academically.

Like my friend, I have learnt my lesson too well that unless I do something that I like, I will not feel good or do well in it.

No comments: