Tuesday 24 April 2007

An email that was never sent

It occurred to me that I could write an email to him yesterday. I started typing. I felt that I had said everything on my mind I wanted him to know. But just about I was going to wrap up the email, it rained, thundered several times and the power tripped! Couldn't believe it! The whole email was wiped out!
There was no way I could retrieve it. I didn't save it as a draft. When I tried typing in a word document, I realised I couldn't go beyond the first line. It was a very emotionally loaded email and I just couldn't go thro the same ordeal as I typed the email again.
Like what one of the chatters said, perhaps it's a sign for me not to send the email.
I wish we could talk without having him getting all emotional and flared up, but it's like it's not going to happen. I just feel that I can't talk to him about money matters anymore. Perhaps in time to come, he'll see that I'm serious about saving up for Coco.

No comments: