Tuesday 23 January 2007

Stress

I'm starting to feel stressed.

The washing machine has conked out on me.

Coco is not taking well to hanyu pinyin. Oh God! Which idiot actually thought of teaching hanyu pinyin to young learners?!! And which idiot actually thought that this is the greatest idea ever and implemented it?!! You don't have to be a genius to know that it is difficult for a P1 kid to learn hanyu pinyin when they don't even have Chinese characters to associate with, to begin with! It's a stupid idea to start learning Chinese through hanyu pinyin. Trust me. MOE has already lost a talent in teaching Chinese. I should know better.

It's so confusing for her she started to write Chinese characters, and place the pitches on the characters!

The assignments are coming in. I'm like doing 4 assignments altogether. 2 group ones and 2 individual ones. When I feel stressed, my chest starts to feel congested ...

No comments: