Thursday 4 January 2007

The 2nd Day

I didn't sleep till 4.30am this morning. Felt really sleepy even though my elder sister sent me to Coco's school. Today she ate a plate of beehoon. I'd wanted her to try buying some staple food so that she won't feel intimidated or helpless when she wants to eat different stuff from her sandwiches.

She's tried to eat fast within the 20 mins or so although she couldn't finish.

Before

After


William took her to cut her hair yesterday. Really short, but well, as long as she's happy.

Everybody is tired. I just woke up from my 4-hour nap. William went back to sleep after opening his eyes for a while. Coco is sleeping on the sofa. I hope she continues to sleep throughout the night. She won't be able to get back to sleep if she wakes up anytime from now.

There's still 2 more days to go before parents are barred from the school compound. I hope she'll learn about money soon enough: reading the food prices, knowing how much change to get back and making an effort to save up some pocket money.

Talked to the principal today. Don't like the woman. You can almost tell that she makes a bad superior to her staff. She constantly boasted about her achievements on the parental support the school receives. When I talked to her, she didn't even make eye contact with me when she replied.

I hope I don't need to cross her path ever in these six years.

A local ex-actress was among the P1 parents. Saw her standing alone in the canteen today. It would be nice to know her I suppose, but I didn't have the courage to talk to her. Plus the fact that most mothers at Coco's school are very "proud" (in Ah Ching's word). I wouldn't want to look like I'm ingratiating to her.

No comments: