Wednesday 27 December 2006

Insomnia

Haven't been able to sleep till it's past 4 or 5 in the morning these two weeks. Too many things on my mind - my last semester at NIE, which module to take, Coco's starting of school and whether I've adequately prepared her for school, William's credit card debts ...

I know it's important for me to set a good example for Coco where sleeping is concerned, but I just can't get to sleep. I'm not sure how she's going to wake up at 5 am every day from next week onward. Perhaps I've to wake up at that unearthly hour too since William won't know how to tie her hair up for her, or make sandwiches for her. I think I'll die if I have to wake up at 5 am every day because my last class for the next sem will be at either 6.30pm or even 7.30pm. By the time I reach home, it will be like 8 or 9pm.

No comments: